The Melcher-Dallas Elementary curriculum is embedded in sound, successful, and researched-based perspectives of the past, yet continues to be a fluid, dynamic instrument of the present. The teachers of Melcher-Dallas Elementary endeavor to implement ideas and skills that reflect the ever-changing technology and cultural changes of our society and needs of our learners. The goals of the district’s educational curriculum are to assist each student to:
- Develop basic learning-communicating-thinking skills.
- Acquire an understanding of and regard for his/her physical and emotional development.
- Understand living things, the physical world, and technology.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of the visual and performing arts.
- Learn to live as a contributing member within our democratic society.
- Acquire an awareness of career opportunities and the work environment.
Kindergarten - 6th Grade Specials
Speech Therapy (AEA)